I suggest you...

Notes Tab in Quick Resume View

When sourcing in CATS and using the resume quick view, by clicking the magnifying glass icon, I would like to have a tab available for the notes section in the candidate profile.

For example: When sourcing for an accountant I would be able to quickly see from a co-workers notes that this person is not a fit because of a certain quality or compensation range.

Thanks!

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kierstin FureighKierstin Fureigh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  CATS TeamAdminCATS Team (Admin, CATS Applicant Tracking System) responded  · 

The Notes field is now visible from the candidate preview windows. It may be hidden by default, but you can make it visible by clicking the padlock icon on the right hand side of the preview screen, scroll down to the Notes field, and click the eye icon to make it visible.

Notes will also be available in the company and contact previews shortly.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carina ClingmanCarina Clingman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I love this idea. I wish I could see/edit notes often in the quick view. I would also love to have the 'quick notes' feature for candidates, like the quick notes in jobs... then notes would be dated and tagged to the user who made the note.

Feedback and Knowledge Base