Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carina ClingmanCarina Clingman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Oliver... I refuse to pay for the recruiter license. I use recruiter lite and I'm even considering downgrading to just LInkedIN Premium. That said, LinkedIn is essential to my recruitment process and better integration would be wonderful.

• NicholeNichole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As far as I know, there is a new extension that enables LinkedIn integration - LinkMatch For Cats. It shows, which profiles are already in CATS database and you can also view and edit the profile right in LinkedIn. Very easy to use and extremely helpful!

• Oliver ToveyOliver Tovey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please note any integration should be for Not just LinkedIn Recruiter but LinkedIn Premium and normal accounts. LinkedIn Recruiter is stupidly over-priced and I stopped using it this year. I have just come across from Bullhorn to Cats. One of the reasons was because Bullhorn and LinkedIn insisted that to get their integration to work we would have to have x3 recruiter licenses when there is just me at the moment. I was paying LinkedIN best part of £1,000 per month for their recruiter package for just one license (including x5 jobs) Neither company would allow me to speak to anyone in their respective companies and fobbed me off all the time. So please if you go down this route CATS, do not alienate the single user or users who are just using premium or normal LinkedIn accounts. However I agree that Picture and profile is a positive way forward.

• J.BJ.B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Avatar/Photo is a great function but current size limitations are USELESS.

• RobinRobin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also the photo should be a decent size. The one now that pops up it too small to really get an idea of recognition.

• Brian BowmanBrian Bowman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having any API association with LinkedIn is a major missing component today. I would go out on a limb and say that given the growth of this professional network, it's almost mandatory for any decent ATS to have the ability to view candidate information from LinkedIn in CATS. A picture and profile integration and bare minimums.

• Julie AndersonJulie Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With more and more candidates using the digital world I agree that having it tied into LinkedIn would be a great idea.

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AND some way to import Linkedin inMail communications (other than copy & paste). Also (not as important) show the current Linkedin connection (1st, 2nd, 3rd, group).

Feedback and Knowledge Base