Tags can be used to help organize any of the four record types (job orders, candidates, companies, and contacts). They also aid in searching/filtering.
Edit existing tags and add your own
- Go to any of the four record screens listed above.
- In the mass action drop down on the top right, which says "X Results" (shown below), select "Add Tags."
- On the bottom left corner of the resulting screen click, "Manage Tags."
- You can now add tags and categories as well as remove existing ones.
To add tags to multiple records at once
- Have the records you would like to tag showing in the results either through creating a list or using a search/filters.
- Click the mass action drop down on the top right, which says "X Results" (shown below).
- Select "Add Tags."
- Check the tags to apply to these records.
- Select "Save."
To add tag(s) to a single record
- Open the record.
- Select the "More" drop down on the top right.
- Click "Tag."
- Check the tag(s) and save the change.
Keep in mind that if you remove a category, all tags within it will also be removed. Any time you remove a tag, it is also removed from any record that had that tag. The record that contained the tag is not removed.