Publishing to Facebook is currently limited to one job at a time. Follow these instructions to see how:
- Once logged into CATS, select "Job Orders" from the main navigation.
- Open the job you want to publish.
- Click the "Publish" button in the top right corner. This allows you to set up where your job is being posted to.
- In the window that appears, make sure Facebook is selected, and click "Submit."
- You will be brought to the page in the image below. It asks you to click on the link to be brought to Facebook. If you are not currently logged in to Facebook, you will be asked to do so here.
- Now you will be brought to Facebook's share page, which has all the settings on where exactly your job is posted. In the top left, there are a couple menus that let you select where the job will be posted to. The screenshot below shows "CATS Applicant Tracking System" in this place.
- Lastly, click the "Share Link" button to post the job opportunity.